pondělí 23. listopadu 2015

FRAMBLES   VOLUME  4   ”SMASH  FLOPS!” BRITISH  BEAT  SCENE






01. CHRIS RAVEL AND THE RAVERS • I Do  (Andrews)
02. CHRIS RAVEL AND THE RAVERS • Don’t You Dig This Kind Of Beat  (Andrews)
03. BOBBY ALLEN AND THE COMMANCHES • Half As Much As You  (M. Collier, J. Collier)
04. BOBBY ALLEN AND THE COMMANCHES • So In Love With You  (R. Allen, J. Collier)
05. JOEY AND THE GENTLEMEN • Like I Love You  (J. E. Scott)
06. JOEY AND THE GENTLEMEN • I’ll Never Let You Go  (J. E. Scott)
07. JOEY AND THE GENTLEMEN • Dummy, Dum Song  (J. Scott)
08. JOEY AND THE GENTLEMEN • Goodbye Little Girl  (J. Scott)
09. THE BULLDOGS • John, Paul, George And Ringo  (Bill Crompton, Morgan Jones)
10. THE BULLDOGS • What Do I See?  (Bill Crompton, Morgan Jones)
11. THE BROOKS • Once In A While  (Edwards, Green)
12. THE BROOKS • Poor Poor Plan  (Brooks)
13. THE ARISTOCRATS • The Girl With The Laughing Eyes  (M. Diamond, B. Halfin)
14. THE ARISTOCRATS • I Picked You  (M. Diamond, J. Gold)
15. LEE BENNETT AND THE SUNLINERS • Poor Bachelor Boy  (Lyons)
16. LEE BENNETT AND THE SUNLINERS • Fool, Fool, Fool  (Reynolds)
17. BRYAN AND THE BRUNELLES • Jacqueline  (Reason, Gray)
18. BRYAN AND THE BRUNELLES • Louie, Louie  (Richard Berry)
19. THE ADMIRALS • The Promised Land  (Phillip Smith)
20. THE ADMIRALS • Palisades Park  (Chuck Barris)

2 komentáře:

  1. Hello, how can I download this cd? My email> neni7@bol.com.br
    All The Best & thank you!

    OdpovědětVymazat
  2. Hello, how can I download this cd? My emai javiermonteagudo69@hotmail.com

    OdpovědětVymazat